Collection, processing and use of personal data
The protection of your data is very important to us. To visit our online shop, you do not need to enter any data. We only store anonymized access data without personal reference, e.g. name of your Internet service provider, the page from which you are visiting us, or the name of the requested file. Cookies can also be used to collect data, which, however, also collect and store the data exclusively anonymous or in a pseudonym form and do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
We collect personal data only if you voluntarily inform us of this in the course of the order process, when opening a customer account or when registering for our newsletter. We use the collected data exclusively for the execution of the contract. After complete processing of the contract, your data will be blocked and will be deleted after expiration of the tax and trade regulations unless you have expressly agreed to any further data usage. If you register with your email address for our monthly newsletter, we will use your email address for our own advertising purposes, until you unsubscribe from our newsletter.
We are concerned about the security of your data within the framework of the applicable data protection laws, nevertheless no electronic communication is completely secure. We would also like to point out that the transmission of data and information on your server is unencrypted. This means that all data and information that you pass on to us voluntarily can be obtained from third parties by way of illegal data collection. We can not assume any responsibility or liability for the disclosure of information due to errors and / or unauthorized access during data transmission by third parties.
Right of enquiry and revocation
You will always receive information about your stored data without giving any reasons. You may, at any time, block, correct or delete your collected data. You may at any time revoke the consent granted to us for data collection and use without giving reasons. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) In order to carry out purchase agreements and to ensure the correspondence between you and us, we collect personally identifiable data for the ordering process as well as the opening of a customer account, which include in detail: name, contact data, payment data, eMail, telephone number. The transfer of their data can in principle be made to several companies as far as this is necessary for the execution of our contractual relationship, in particular in the following cases:
a) A transfer is always made for the purpose of delivery to the shipping company appointed by us for this purpose. The forwarding includes only those data that are necessary for the dispatch of the goods.
b) If payment services are used for the payment process (e.g. Paypal, Visa, Mastercard etc.), your data will be passed on to the payment intermediaries used. The same applies to the credit institutions commissioned to pay.
The data provided may only be used by the service providers for the purpose of their dissemination.
(2) In addition, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so or if you have previously given us a corresponding consent.
(3) Personal data, which you provide us to process orders, can be stored for up to 10 years for trade and tax purposes.
(4) You will always receive information about your stored data without giving any reasons. You may, at any time, block, correct or delete your collected data. You may at any time revoke the consent granted to us for data collection and use without giving reasons. Please contact email@example.com.
(5) Without the consent of the customer, the provider will not use the customer’s data for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research.
Retrievability of data protection
You can access and print the data protection declaration from each side of the internet shop stubenrauch-hamburg.com under the link “Privacy”.